It is the end of 2019.
Have you started to think about what you are doing this next year?
OR are you asking, “What should I do next year?”
Here are some strategies you can put into place to have a successful year.
Look at the past year (maybe two) and see what really seemed to worked.
- Look at the measurements and hard numbers.
- Gut feel – What got a good response?
Look at what you did that didn’t work.
- Didn’t have a good feeling about that.
- Don’t like that type marketing anymore.
BUT before you analyze 1 & 2 –
**You need to decide what success looks like for this next year.
- What do you want to be doing in this next year?
- Where do you want to go?
- What type of growth do you want to see?
Set your goals. Set your KPIs (key performance indicators).
Create a successful strategy as you head into the new year. Take those three and head into 2020, solid.